Present Connection is a company providing professional nearshoring software development services for customers all around Europe. The company operates three offices – in Delft (The Netherlands) Kaunas (Lithuania) and Spain (Malaga).
The key success of this company is the team of talented professionals who specialize in different technologies. Also, the team is known for its informal and friendly atmosphere. It’s the way people feel about the work they do and the values they believe in.
The microclimate and work-life balance it’s what people in this company are truly proud of. Here all know that when a company’s goals are aligned with employee’s goals, great things happen. And you can be a part of it – just leave your contacts for future opportunities!
Present Connection is searching for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Full stack Developer / Group Lead with a strong passion for creating innovative and user-friendly web and mobile applications. It’s an opportunity to not only write code but also lead a team while contacting clients, helping to define tasks, and growing new talents within the team.
To be part of this team you should be proficient in .NET and React, and willing to be flexible and grow together with a team.
What you need to succeed:
- Help a team to support previously created projects.
- Willing to grow new talents.
- Ambition to lead a team and implement your ideas to it.
- Collaborate with clients in a matter of refining tasks to fulfill their needs on projects.
- Problem-solving abilities: strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a capacity to work on complex challenges.
- Adaptability and eagerness to learn: willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changing project requirements.
It’s a plus if you:
- Have knowledge in React Native.
- Have flexibility on different technologies.
What we offer:
- Gain knowledge in a company with more than ten years of experience in IT sector working with high – performing development teams
- You decide work model – remote work and flexible work hours
- Yearly training budget – get access to world’s largest education site and attend internal trainings, workshops
- Most flexible health insurance policy with compensation for sports activities, recreation, etc.
- Regular performance reviews and transparent remuneration system
- Performance evaluation system with clear skill evaluation
- Referral program
- Mentoring program for your knowledge expansion and experience
- Events with guest speakers and meetups for learning and know-how sharing
- Quarterly team building events
- Community that inspires – participate in our sports challenges – running, walking, cycling, table tennis
- Regular events and parties
- Gifts on birthdays, weddings or childbirth occasions
- Office with great location and free parking, Friday lunches, healthy snacks and celebrations
The gross salary in this position is from 3000 to 4400 EUR/month and differs based on your skills and competencies.
Let’s talk if you have questions! E-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org